Parish Nursing is partnered with us to support nurses, who in turn support people and communities towards whole person healthcare.
Here are a few ways in which our parish nurse can give advice and help:
- They can help to prevent hospital admissions by identifying and supporting people who are at risk of admission or have early signs of diseases like dementia.
- They can support people who are struggling with their mental health and on their recovery journey.
- They train and coordinate volunteers to provide extra support during times of crisis, or combating loneliness.
- They encourage exercise and healthy nutrition, so that preventable diseases are less likely to ensue.
- They help people of all ages to understand the dangers of unhealthy behaviours.
If you want to find more about parish nursing - Click Here